Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I need to come back here more often to write

I have been doing all of my posts about Dolly on Facebook. I have ignored this Blog because I thought almost nobody was reading it. I have over 800 friends on Facebook and quite a number have told me they enjoyed my stories about her.

I came here tonight and saw that my Blog has over 15,000 page views. Nobody to my knowledge has left a comment so i assumed that most of my readers came here by accident and never came back.

So I will be back soon with more stories. I never have to wait long for one, Even if  it's a quiet day she is always doing something cute.

Like today for example. She's been bored because of the rainy weather and I don't like it either.  So we went on a van ride to Jefferson City.  I got several long 'I love you' looks. I'd wanted to take her in to Loews with me but left her in the van with my son.

I was tooling along in one of their handicapped carts when all at once my son popped up with her in his arms. He dropped her off on me, told me there was no leash, and he needed to use the bathroom. Off he went and there I was with her in my lap.

She did not like it at first.  Her preffered method is to be on the leash, down on the floor, strutting along proudly by my cart. She gets to explore a bit that way too. She also gets to be friendly to more humans. People tend to not see her sitting in my lap.

Even though she did not like it she never gave me a minutes trouble. She rode quietly in my lap very much like she rides with me on the John Deere.  When she's in my lap she cannot roll over on her back and expose her belly to humans she likes. 

It's late,I am tired, I will see you good folks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers