Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dachshunds are Cool

Because they just are. I have yet to do my introduction but if you read it you will see that I used to think the opposite.

I love the female Longhaired Dachshund that I became acquainted with.  One of her favorite resting places is the top of my Lanes Big Man Recliner. She can survey her domain better from that lofty spot. Sometimes if I have it reclined she will curl up into a little ball on my left shoulder and take a nap. In this spot she can see me and keep track of what my wife is doing. She loves both of us.


If not my recliner then it's our bed. She loves to burrow underneath the blanket and go to sleep. When out of the blanket she does what I call the "I'm a dead dog" position. She will be entirely on her back with all four feet sticking straight up in the air. He mouth will be open with the tongue sometimes hanging out. I have seen this many times but I still laugh when I see it.


Dachshunds are comical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers